Help Support the Tampa Heights Community Garden!
The Tampa Heights Holiday Market/Party is Sunday, December 10, 2017, 2:00 to 6:00, at the Tampa Heights Community and Youth Development Center, 2005 N. Lamar Ave. Come enjoy the music, vendors and food (dinners are $5 for adults, $8 for non members)….wine, beer, desserts are separate. Miss Joyce will start frying fish at 4:00!
RAFFLE ITEMS will be similar to the 2016 raffle items: .
- Cigar City Gift basket
- Duckweed Urban Market – gift certificates
- Shell’s Garden Supply – gift certificate
- Craft & Curd – bottle of wine
- Gift Card– Restaurant
- Garden Books –
- Garden consultation – Whitwam organics
- Tampa Hydroponic Gardening – gift basket
- Bike – Bike ministry
- One garden plot at the Tampa Heights Community Garden
- Lee’s Grocery – gift certificate
- Brew Bus – gift certificate
- Garden Art objects – Kitty
- variety of gift certificates – Jet City, Sulphur Springs Sandwich Shop, etc.
- Gift basket, Tampa Hydroponic
Purchase Raffle Tickets: 6 for $5 and 1 for $1
Earth Day – Tampa Heights Community Garden hosted its 5th annual celebration of Earth Day on Sunday, April 23st 2017.
We had FABULOUS response from the community.
Our two title sponsors were:
The Tampa Garden Club and the
Columbia Restaurant & Ulele Restaurant.
Our Green Sponsors were: Mother’s Organics, Rarity Ventures, Cafe’ Hey. Craft & Curd.
Entertained by our own Brendan McLaughlin and 76 Cut Short: